Government Affairs Practice & Media Services
Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C. has 30 years of experience in federal government affairs. We use our extensive knowledge of the Executive and Legislative branches and access to decision-makers to foster connections and achieve results. We bring a competitive, team oriented process to our representation. From helping clients build strong advocacy programs to targeted focus on single issue projects, we work with each client to tailor services to specific needs and interests.
Our suite of services includes:
- Direct Advocacy – We represent our clients’ interests with Members of Congress, staff, and Congressional committees and promote or oppose legislation through the entire process.
- Executive Branch Representation – We work on policies and regulations inside the Executive Branch to create strategic relationships and ensure a favorable business climate for our clients.
- Policy Development – We conduct research, develop policies, draft white papers and draft legislation based on client priorities. We work directly with our clients to consider possible strategies and determine the best course of action to implement public policy goals.
- Preparation for Congressional Testimony – From meetings with staff to drafting testimony and conducting hearing prep, we ensure our clients are prepared to testify before Congress.
- Strategic Communications – We have well-established contacts with members of the media and tailor outreach to include pitching stories, drafting press releases, and speaking on the record for our clients.
- Legislative Tracking – We track legislation of interest as it moves through the legislative process and provide updates for use at client meetings, in client publications and websites.
Contact Shaw, Bransford & Roth to learn how we can bring our expertise to your organization and increase your presence on Capitol Hill.