EEO & Whistleblower Litigation
Our attorneys have many years of experience representing individuals in employment discrimination law cases. We have handled a variety of EEO discrimination law cases, including assisting federal employee clients in agency administrative EEO complaints, participating in mediations and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings and litigating private sector Title VII claim before the U.S. District Courts.
Our firm is available to provide representation in the following areas of employment discrimination:
- Disparate impact or disparate treatment claims based upon race, sex, age, national origin, religion and other protected categories;
- Sexual harassment and other harassment based upon protected categories;
- Reprisal discrimination for participation in EEO activities or based on opposition to discriminatory practices;
- Reverse discrimination;
- Disability discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Rehabilitation Act of 1973;
- Denial of equal pay for equal work;
- Discrimination experienced by federal contractors or sub-contractors.
Representing Managers and Employers in EEO Discrimination Cases
Our attorneys represent not only individual complainants in employment discrimination law cases, they can also provide legal defense representation to management officials accused of discrimination and private sector employers, as well as government agencies dealing with discrimination complaints.